Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Family Photo Albums

Since we now live 10+ hours from both sets of Grandparents, my Mom and James' Mom made photo books for Jesse so that he can have pictures of each side of the family. We look at them a lot and we name each family member, but it wasn't until this weekend that we realized that he now knows who most people are. I wasn't too surprised that he could find both sets of Grandparents (since he has spent lots of time with them and we Skype with them fairly regularly), but it kind of freaked me out when he knew exactly where his Uncle Steve, Aunt Lisa, Aunt Katie and great-Grandmother (my Dad's Mom) were in the photo books (but the only one he gets consistently of those four is his Uncle Steve).

I've been trying to get some on video for the Grandparents to see. Here he is yesterday morning finding his Grandmama and Granddaddy and Uncle Steve. I haven't managed to get good footage of him finding my parents yet (ran out of time on my video camera), but I hope to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment