Friday, January 11, 2013

Belly Button

As I was going through Christmas pictures, I came across so many shots of Jesse's belly button, that I thought I needed a separate post dedicated to Jesse's current obsession.  If you've been around him much lately, you know that it's not uncommon to see him with his shirt lifted up (or held between his teeth) and his fingers (or other objects) stuck in his belly button.  It's mostly cute, but sometimes embarrassing when he tries to bare his belly in public.

This is at a restaurant on New Year's Eve.  I'm afraid that taking these pictures was probably not the best thing to do to discourage this, but I just couldn't resist, and it's not usually a huge problem in public.






Getting ready to go for his belly button...


His zip-up pajamas don't hinder him at all...


Showing Aunt Katie and Cousin Ben his belly button (as if they hadn't already seen it a billion times).  I think Ben is probably turned away because he's tired of seeing it. ;)


Hmmm....I wonder what would happen if I stuck the hammer in there?




I promise you, our child is (mostly) normal.  He just has a few fun quirks :)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, Tim and I both loled at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty funny! This got me to laughing, even though I had already seen most of the pictures since I took most of them. Come to think of it, his daddy used to do funny things with his belly, too, and he was much older at the time. He had some weird way of trying to make it look like a talking face.

    ReplyDelete