Friday, August 5, 2011

Play Time!

Jesse loves his new play group, and so do I! Actually, I probably enjoy it way more than he does at this point. It's great to get together with a group of new Moms each week and talk about Mom stuff. Jesse is the oldest, and the others in the picture are all fairly close to the same age (between 3.5 and 4.5 months). Starting with Jesse and going counter-clockwise, the babies are Jesse, Evalie, Isaac, Natalie, Emerson, and Ruby.

We are going to have to work with Jesse on his social skills (yes, I know he's just a baby...I'm joking here). He has recently acquired a VERY shrill scream that gives me a headache and makes his friend Emerson cry. And, he tried to eat Ruby and pinch her face at the first play group. Looks like we've got our hands full with this one!



But then they decided to be friends again and held hands. How sweet...

1 comment: