Monday, August 22, 2011

Cheerios!

We gave Jesse some cheerios on his high chair the other day for him to play with. They entertained him for a while and kept him from getting fussy. He's pretty good at picking them up, but he doesn't even attempt to get them in his mouth. They might be the only thing he hasn't tried to get in his mouth. Since they dissolve so easily, I gave him one just to see what he would think, and you can see from this video that he had several reactions: perplexed, utterly disgusted, bored, and a short moment of anger (at least, that's my interpretation of his facial expressions).


5 comments:

  1. I got quite a laugh out of this video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb and I were cracking up! Who knew Cheerios could create such a reaction? So, did it go down?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, who know such a small thing could cause such a big reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! I think your interpretations of his grimaces were pretty right on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious!! Jesse never fails to entertain, that's for sure. This made me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete