Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cleaning out the Closets

This time next week we'll be on the road to Chicago, probably getting ready to cross the state line into Missouri. We've begun the packing process this week, and yesterday we decided to go through lots of our keepsake and memory boxes to get rid of stuff (the things we found could warrant an entire post, but I will spare everyone). I wouldn't consider myself a pack rat by any means, but a person would wonder if they saw some of the things I have kept over the years. I mean, seriously, was it necessary for me to keep every single wedding card we ever received? And by this, I mean cards from people we've never met, and the gift tags that come on gift bags. I bet there were 100 small tags from Bed, Bath and Beyond sacks. Needless to say, these went in the trash pile.

Of course, we have a little crawler who loves to "help" us. After we had cleared out the closet in our office yesterday, we decided to take a break and play a game of peekaboo. This video doesn't quite do justice to Jesse's excitement at this game.


No comments:

Post a Comment