Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sharing

This afternoon Jesse was eating a Mum-Mum (baby rice cracker) and started offering me bites. He did this the other night when we went out to eat, too. When it comes to his food, this guy is not greedy (at least not yet). I had to run to grab the video camera in the middle of it, so he had forgotten about sharing at first, but it wasn't long before he was offering me bites again.

Also, I'm not 100% convinced, but I think he might actually be saying "mum mum" in reference to the food. It's hard to tell because he makes lots of sounds that begin with the letter 'm', but it seems like every time I sit him down in his high chair he starts to say this, and as soon as I get out the mum mums he smiles and stops. I guess time will tell...

Who knew he would like these this much? I only wish they had a little more nutritional value in them. Maybe I will have to invent a super baby mum mum that is packed with nutrients...

No comments:

Post a Comment