Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fun with Finger Paints

It rained all day today, so I decided it was a good time to introduce Jesse to finger painting.  I made the 'paint' by adding food coloring to some yogurt.  Jesse had fun.  For about five minutes, until he was done and started trying to rip up all the paper I taped down.  I was kind of surprised by how he didn't make much of a mess.  He got a few spots of paint on his chest, but the rest of the mess was contained on his hands.





Then Jesse worked on his newest 'trick' while I cleaned up.  He has just in the past couple days learned how to climb onto our couches.  I looked up from my cleaning to find him seated on the couch like a big boy just jabbering away in his own little language.





  

4 comments:

  1. He looks extremely grown-up just sitting on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that boy! He just keeps getting bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea!! I like the fact that if he were to eat the "paint" it would be okay since it's just yogurt!!! Thanks for posting such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like he really enjoyed painting. And he looks like such a big boy showing off his new climbing skills.

    ReplyDelete