Thursday, December 13, 2012

Buddies

I just couldn't resist posting these sweet pictures of Jesse and one of his best buddies Alyse.  For the past year, my friend Maggie and I have swapped babysitting each week.  She takes Jesse for a couple hours once a week, and I take Alyse for a couple hours on another day.  It's so great to have a chunk of alone time on a regular basis, and it has been so fun to watch Jesse and Alyse's friendship develop.  A year ago, they barely noticed each other (except for the occasional kisses they would swap, as you can see here), but now Jesse talks about Alyse all the time and looks forward to their play dates.  His newest thing is trying to hold her hand in an attempt to drag her wherever he wants her to go.  The other day I was taking them down to the Tot Lot and Jesse had run ahead of us on our way to the elevators.  All of a sudden he turned around, ran back to Alyse and said "Jesse hold yeeses hand" as he reached for her hand.  Anyway, they are a sweet pair and these are some cute pictures of them eating cookies together last week.


I left the room for just a few seconds to grab something, and when I came back Jesse had left his chair and climbed up in Alyse's chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment