Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kisses

A couple weeks ago I started doing a "baby swap" with a friend of mine here in the building. She takes Jesse for an hour or so every week so that I can get out and run errands or just have some time to myself, and I do the same with her daughter Alyse, who is a couple months older than Jesse. It has been so nice to have a little time to myself each week and to have the freedom to get out and do something without a baby in tow. I am so grateful for good friends here in our building.

Yesterday morning Alyse came over to play. The two babies have lots of fun "playing" together. Here is some proof. Jesse is being uncharacteristically gentle in this video. His usual way of interacting with Alyse involves lots of rough pats on the back and face. We are working on understanding what "gentle" means.


No comments:

Post a Comment