Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pizza Night

Two people in particular (my Mom and Dad) have been telling me to post more pictures of Jesse, so in order to keep myself out of trouble, here are some more pictures.

We gave Jesse some pizza recently (in my defense it was pretty healthy as far as pizzas go--homemade with a whole wheat crust) and he really loved it. The funny thing is, as I looked over all these pictures, he isn't smiling in a single one. In fact, he looks very scared/upset/angry in them. I promise, he really did like the pizza and he made it very clear when he wanted more. You might notice that there is hardly any pizza to be seen on his tray--that is because he gobbled it up faster than we could put it on there.





In these last two pictures, he was actually pretty upset because he got a taste of pepperoni and this was NOT a pleasant experience for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment