Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Who Needs Sleep?

I should know by now that if it's taking nearly an hour for Jesse to fall asleep, then he's probably up to something. He didn't sound upset, but I just thought I'd take a peek and see if he looked like he was almost asleep. As soon as I poked my head in the door I could see that he was clearly not close to falling asleep. He was sitting up, and upon further investigation I could tell that he was not fully clothed. I hesitated to post these pictures because he looks so pitiful in them, but he only got upset when I ran out of the room to grab the camera. Poor guy. I had no clue he was capable of getting his arm out of his shirt.


He was so upset after all this happened that I rocked him until he fell asleep. Of course, he woke up when I laid him down, and the next time I went in there to check on him he was happily standing up and had this look on his face like "I think I just got out of my nap this morning". And yes, he did get out of his nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment