Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rhinoceroses Snort and Snuff

Jesse has decided he really loves the book "Moo Baa La La La" again. It used to be one of the only things that could predictably pacify him, then he grew bored with it for a while, and now he thinks it's hilarious. My parents are here for Jesse's birthday (today!) and I got a quick video of his reaction to it as we read it to him. He loves to "snuff" with the rhinos. (Oh, and please excuse the snoring in the background. That's not one of the animals. It's my Dad.)

I hope to have some birthday updates soon. We're doing a little party for him on Saturday, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! This is adorable, but makes me miss him even more. I do think he will like the books I am sending for his birthday. One of them, Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? will have lots of fun noises for him to learn to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video CRACKS me up! He is so darn cute! So funny that he has such a love/hate relationship with that book. Emerson does that some too. I thought in this video it sounded a little like he was trying to say rhinoceros right before you read that page... kinda like "cerus". He looks so fun at this age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Amber. I have watched this video over and over and shown it to people at school. We have all decided that he is definitely trying to say rhinoceros right before you say it. I love this video! (But I love Jesse more)

    ReplyDelete