Saturday, October 27, 2012

Jesse Bot

For Halloween this year, Jesse is going to be a robot.  Today we had the Tot Lot Halloween party, so Jesse got to do a trial-run with the robot costume (all but the legs).  He liked it about as well as I could have hoped.  It's not a great costume for playing at a party, so he only wore it at the very beginning and for the costume parade.  I think it will be perfect for going trick-or-treating in our building, though.



Here Jesse is taking a break from the costume and eating at the toddler table.


Jesse was very interested in the grapes and kept going to the food table to snatch a handful of grapes.  Then he would bring them back to the table and eat them and start all over again.  I'm pretty sure he ate his fair share and then some.


At this point I'm pretty sure he was thinking, "Mom do we really have to do this again?"  This was right before the costume parade.


All the kids parading through the lobby in their costumes.  There were so many great ones!


As you might notice, Jesse is missing an arm at this point.



This picture does not do the situation justice, but Jesse somehow managed to hoist himself up on this bench, and there was no way he could get down.  It's hard to tell from the picture, but his feet weren't touching the floor and he was completely at my mercy to get him down (as you can tell, I wasn't feeling extremely merciful because I took the opportunity to capture the moment on camera).


These pictures have nothing to do with robots or the party, but Jesse had some fun painting his pumpkin tonight.  I will be ok when this pumpkin is gone, because maybe Jesse will stop climbing onto the table to get it (he loves carrying it around and telling me how heavy it is).







No comments:

Post a Comment