Monday, April 16, 2012

Dirty Laundry

Every Monday Jesse and I do the laundry. Well, I should say that I sort it into piles, Jesse attempts to sabotage my efforts at sorting, we load it all up in the laundry baskets, and then we pile everything into the freight elevator (which just so happens to be right next to our front door) and head down to the laundry room to get it all going. Jesse is pretty happy to watch most of this process from his stroller, since that is the only way I can take him with me and keep him from running away from me and getting into stuff down in the basement. Although I look forward to the day that we have our own washer and dryer again, I really love the fact that I can get a whole week's worth of laundry washed, dried and put away in a 2-3 hour span of time. That would be one (or maybe the only) advantage to having community laundry.

Anyway, this morning Jesse decided he would just take a little break in our huge pile of dirty laundry. He has been going through this phase where he just randomly goes and lays down throughout the day (on pillows, the couch, his ottoman, really just wherever there is a soft surface to lay his head). It's pretty cute, and it is probably the only time he stops moving when he is awake.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Is it just me though or are those adorable & funny shots the hardest to capture?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I should have clarified that this was Jesse's reenactment of laying in the dirty laundry. By the time I got my camera out, he had already gotten up, but I managed to get him to do it again.

      Delete