Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We have had a nice, laid-back Easter Sunday. This morning we went to our church's sunrise service at 7, which was followed by everybody going out to breakfast at Valois, which is known for being frequented by people like Barack Obama and Jesse Jackson (who James actually saw there several months ago). I ordered one of the President's favorite meals, and I have to say it was pretty tasty.

This afternoon Jesse and I went down to the playground while James got some homework done. I figured I should snap some pictures, since it's Easter and all.

This is Jesse's favorite tree. Almost everytime we visit the playground, he walks up to this tree and kisses it. The one time I had my camera, he didn't.





1 comment:

  1. You can really see how red his hair is in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete