Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jesse and Daddy

As Jesse was approaching his first birthday I started putting together a collection of video clips of Jesse and James from Jesse's first year.  Three months later I am finally finishing this project.  Jesse sure loves his Daddy, and you can tell that there is lots of laughter when the two of them play together.  I am thankful for James and how much he does with/for Jesse.  Jesse and I have spent our first weekend alone this weekend while James has been out-of-town, and we sure do miss him!

This video turned out a little longer than I expected (I had no idea how much footage I had of the two of them!) and it's nothing fancy, but it was cool for me to see how Jesse progressed from the first month to the twelfth month.  Hopefully none of this embarrasses James too much! ;)

3 comments:

  1. too cute! How did you combine all of those videos together to make one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the software that came with our flip video camera. It's super easy to use...you just drag all the clips you want to use into a movie. The hardest part was narrowing everything down!

      Delete
  2. You did a great job putting all of this together. My mother enjoyed watching it this morning. She asked me early in the movie if that was Jeese.

    ReplyDelete