Monday, May 30, 2011

Moo Baa La La La: Part 2

As I mentioned earlier, Jesse LOVES the book "Moo Baa La La La". Well, the morning after I wrote the last post about this book, I put Jesse on his tummy and put the book out in front of him, and before I knew it he grinned at the book and effortlessly rolled over onto his back. He had been working on rolling over for a while, and I have to say it was a little anti-climatic when it happened, because he did it so quickly and without any struggle.

Anyway, all of that is to say that he really still loves this book. It apparently inspires him to do new things (like roll over) and it can even reverse a bad mood. He was getting a little fussy this past Saturday afternoon, but it continually calmed him down. Here's a little video to prove this. You should feel very privileged (please note my sarcasm here) that I am sharing this video with you. I usually detest showing up in videos, especially ones that involve me making animal noises, but you can just ignore me and focus on Jesse. :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty amazing reaction to a book at such a young age. Mine were pretty much just comforted by a pacifier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse sure does seem to like that book. Ben sometimes can be distracted with a book (or magazine, or junk mail), but he doesn't seem to have any discerning taste in good books like Jesse just yet.

    ReplyDelete