Thursday, May 19, 2011

Moo Baa La La La!

How do you convince your baby who hates tummy time to stay content on his tummy just a little bit longer? You bribe him with his favorite book. You put it in front of his face and read it over and over and over again until he loses interest and realizes that he still doesn't like to be on his tummy.


Jesse has recently really taken a liking to the book "Moo Baa La La La". It's hilarious because he almost always smiles as soon as we open up the book to the title page before we even begin reading. Something about that title page really makes him happy; it seems like a boring page compared to the actual pages of the book, but maybe it's all the anticipation of what is to come. :) He also very predictably smiles when it says "some other dogs go bow wow wow and cats and kittens say meow". He might occasionally smile at other books, but this one always gets huge grins. He absolutely LOVES it!

Here are some other pictures from today. I did a little photo shoot with him because I realized I've been a slacker and haven't taken enough pictures lately. He was happy for the entire time I was taking pictures (probably liked all the attention), but wouldn't give me good smiles when I had the camera up to my face. Oh well.


Today he stayed in his seat longer than usual, but after a couple minutes he gets pretty wobbly and upset.

Hangin' out on the couch after dinner:

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he is! I need to come see him again ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are precious! He is getting so big! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so grown up in these! I can't wait to see him again. And Ben pretty much hates tummy time too. He lifts his legs up which smashes his face in the ground .... which is actually kinda funny and cute to watch. Like you, I try to distract him as long as I can.

    ReplyDelete