Monday, October 24, 2011

Blessed

Today I am celebrating 26 years of life, and I get to spend it with these two guys!

It's a goofy picture, yes, but it shows some of the fun we've had today. While Jesse is napping and I'm waiting to switch the laundry, I thought I'd write a quick post.

Jesse and I took a walk over to campus this morning and met James for lunch. I brought along some Puffs for Jesse to munch on while we ate, but today he was more interested in putting them in James' mouth than his own (as seen in above picture). Those that he did eat, he ate very meticulously, biting off all the tiny points one at a time until he only had a teeny tiny piece left, and then he would finish it off. (Another tidbit...I think Jesse may be a leftie, because he will only put food in his mouth with his left hand...if he picks something up with his right hand, he always transfers it to his left hand before eating it.)

Here are some more pictures of our outing. I am probably overdoing the pictures lately, but I know there are some grandparents out there who don't mind. :)

We had a hard time getting him to "pose" for a serious picture with me, but at least he would look at the camera when distracted with a lens cap.

6 comments:

  1. haha. none of us mind. that kid is too cute! i love the third to last picture - what a funny face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! Sounds like you are having a good birthday. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're having a great birthday! I love all the pictures - you can never have too many :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never post too many pictures for me! These pictures really show that his hair is getting longer and looking more and more red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy the pictures also! I noticed the red in his hair also. Did James have some red when he was a baby or is that from you Allison?

    ReplyDelete
  6. James never had red hair, but he does have red in his beard. Also, my Mom's side of the family has lots of red hair.

    ReplyDelete