Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jesse & Daddy Reunited

Jesse was so happy to see James when he got home from Germany.  I'm glad my mother-in-law captured these pictures of their reunion.  He got to stay up a little later than usual to see James after I picked him up from the the El station.

I was curious how Jesse would react to James being gone for 10 days, especially since he seemed so sad when we told him Daddy was getting on an airplane and going far away to Germany.  He did seem slightly depressed when I got back from taking James to the airport.  I explained to him that I took Daddy to the airplane, and he went from being perfectly happy to looking sad, and then he went and buried his head under our coffee table.  After a bit of distraction he was fine. Throughout the week, whenever I asked him where Daddy was, he would give his typical reply: "at school" or "work".




No comments:

Post a Comment