Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"Wash" Park

The past several days Jesse has been constantly begging for us to take him to his favorite park, Harold Washington Park, which he calls "wash".  Last night James decided we should go after dinner, so we walked down to the park, and Jesse had a blast.  James insisted that Jesse wear his bathing suit because he thought he would want to get in the water.  I was pretty sure that Jesse would not want to get wet because he hasn't been a fan of the water fountains lately, but I was wrong.  He had a blast!  

Today Jesse begged all morning for "wash", so this afternoon after his nap I finally took him.  He was so excited to go, but when I turned the stroller in a direction he wasn't expecting (had to run by Starbucks first for some caffeine for myself), he nearly flipped out.  Once we got there, he had the time of his life.  I don't know what it is about this park.  




I captured some good facial expressions in these.  Ha!



2 comments: